Batches For RRB JE 2019
Starts from 5th & 25th January
Course module at AEC
- Final selection in RRB-JE is based on the merit of the candidate in CBT- II only.
- CBT -I is only a qualifying stage.
- Since the tentative dates of CBT- II & CBT- I are still not known but taking the worst scenario we assume these will be a gap of 2 month b/w CBT- I & CBT- II which is very short duration to prepare for CBT- II
- Therefore AEC has started the combined batches for CBT- I & CBT- II to prepare students for CBT- I to qualify easily & perform outstanding in CBT-II
Batches at AEC for RRB-JE 2019
Keeping in view the students feasibility & previous knowledge & command of student on different subject AEC has started batches according to their suitability.
Batch R1 = For CBT- I Only
Batch R2 = Combined batch for CBT- I & CBT- II
- R1 batch module will consists of full syllabus coverage of CBT- I and study material containing previous year question booklet of RRB-JE & practice booklet with 10 Mock Test to boost up your performance in exam offline test series with test on every Sunday containing subject wise & full length test.
- R2 batch module will consist of full syllabus coverage of CBT- II and study material containing technical & non-technical previous year question booklet of RRB-JE & practice booklet with 10 mock test offline & online test series with test on every Sunday containing subject wise & full length test.
Strategy to Be Followed For RRB-JE at AEC
All batchs at AEC for RRB-JE will be combined batches which will consist of technical & non-technical classes.
Technical classes for 2 – 3 hours
Non-Technical classes for 4 hours
Upto CBT-I exam date more emphasis will be given for Non-Technical part and side by side Technical subject will be conducted for preparing students to score very good marks in CBT- II
CBT- II will also consist of technical subject only and detailed lectures of physics & chemistry which will consist of numerical solving practice which is generally asked in RRB-JE